- ONLY use AdBlue® from AdBlue® licensees, registered by VDA
- Look for the trademark AdBlue® on display at filling stations and on sealed AdBlue® containers
- Protect AdBlue® against any contamination of fuel, oil, water, dust, dirt, metals, detergent by using only sealed equipment
- ONLY use dedicated AdBlue® equipment for storage and dispensing
- Store the AdBlue® below 30ºC to maintain the shelf life of 12 months
- Store the AdBlue® above -11ºC in order to keep the product in liquid form.
- DON’T use AdBlue® from non-VDA registered suppliers
- DON’T use a product claiming to be AdBlue®, but calling itself “Urea solution” or similar.
- If it doesn’t say AdBlue® on the packaging, it’s not AdBlue®, it’s an inferior product.
- DON’T use AdBlue® as a diesel additive
- DON’T add AdBlue® into any fuel tank
- DON’T operate your vehicle without AdBlue®
- DON’T use fuel or lubricant equipment, or any other jugs, buckets, funnels or non-dedicated equipment to dispense your AdBlue®
- DON’T refill used AdBlue® containers such as IBCs and drums with AdBlue®
- DON’T store AdBlue® in direct sunlight